Amazing Here are 17 time the vandalism was absolutely Genius. They should not even be in trouble for These, LOL.

Admin 14.16
Here are 17 time the vandalism was absolutely Genius. They should not even be in trouble for These, LOL. -

warning signs, road signs, signs for sale, every day we see hundreds of signs, any transport something to us with their concise imagery and wording. But despite the important role they play in our lives sometimes the same signs that prevent us from running straight into each other on the street can be an unexpected source of humor. All that is needed is a creative person armed with a permanent marker, as seen here in these hilarious examples of 17 vandalized signs.

What a useless sign. When you see it, it's too late anyway.

What a useless sign. By the time you see him it will be too late anyway.

I am dangerously amused.

I'm alarmingly amused.

Pie, the real killer.

Pie, the real killer.

All right stop, collaborate and listen ...

All right stop, collaborate and listen...

Even X-Men must use the toilet.

Even X-Men have to use the restroom.

Coming in theaters near you :. The Devil Wears white arrows

Coming to cinemas near you: The Devil Wears White Arrows.

Just do not slip on the dip.

Just don't slip on the dip.

now, I think I will stand and just keep outside seating together thanks.

Now I think I'll stand and just keep off the seats all together thanks.

I do not want someone like now flies -you?

Wouldn't want someone stealing it now would you?

Eh ... yes, I think I'll fear flee instead.

Eh...yeah I think I'll run away scared instead.

If in doubt, breakdance!

When in doubt, breakdance!

This looks like the biggest machine ever. Mmm bacon.

That sounds like the greatest machine ever. Mmm bacon.

Put another baby on the barbie?

Put another baby on the barbie?

Seeing this sign edited and running from the imaginary to end badly.

Seeing this edited sign and running from imaginary worms would end badly.

Out 1 to 10, I give the sign 300 .

Out of 1 to 10, I give this sign 300.

Listen, you jive turkey!

Listen up, you jive turkey!

do not worry, it is just to have a nap.

Don't worry, it's just having a nap.

Share these hilarious signs edited with friends below.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar